Affiliate Management Days London
May 13-14, 2014
Chelsea Football Club
Our London 2014 conference will focus on performance marketing’s most pressing cutting-edge issues and questions. Being the ‘go-to’ source of information and inspiration for advertisers, agencies, and affiliate programme managers, we will discuss the current state of the industry, most recent market studies, trends and opportunities to explore.
Affiliate Management Days London 2014 is the must attend event for affiliate managers who are responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations. Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AM Days offers you the most valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
- Affiliate recruitment techniques
- Communication with affiliates
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Role of affiliate networks
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Legislative issues & challenges
- Mobile and affiliate marketing
- Tracking & multi-channel attribution
AM Days London Attendee Testimonials
Affiliate Management Days is where the affiliate marketing teams and executives come together to share case studies, insight and the latest tools and techniques to effectively and successfully manage affiliate programs.