We’ve been working on this for quite some time, and today I am excited to, finally, announce that we’ve rolled out the new mobile app for our upcoming Affiliate Management Days 2015 show!
You may now network with other AM Days 2015 attendees right from/on your smartphone.
How to Get AM Days Mobile App:
- Download the app on your smart device from topi.com/get, AppStore, or Google Play;
- Sign into the app via LinkedIn or Facebook;
- Join the event by entering code AMDAYS and start connecting with other attendees!
If you don’t find where to enter the code, do not worry! You should be prompted to do so upon launching the app and you may also enter the code at any time in at the bottom of the “Info” section (clearly visible on the image below).
How to Use the Mobile App:
- Messages - This is where all of your messages are - with just one person or with multiple people (group messaging). It’s very similar to the Text Messages button on your smart device. Use the messaging system before, during and after the event - they’re always live!
- Contacts - These are both Topi contacts based on a) your social networks contacts that are already on Topi and b) new connections you make at the event. Like messages, these contacts are always accessible anytime before, during and after the event.
- Networking - These are the attendees who have joined Topi for this particular event. Use the search bar to narrow down the list or browse the entire list; to make your life easier, note that all the attendees are sorted by relevance to you, based on your own profile and interests. Click on any particular person to learn more about them or to request a connection with them.
- Info Tab - This includes basic Event Info, the Event Wall (Group Chat room), Agenda, Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors (those actually at the conference). You are able to bookmark sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. You are also able to take notes on the app in this section.
- Event Wall - This is under the Info Tab as listed above and this is the curated group chat room for this event. Any participant on the app can write a message or post a picture that everyone at the event would see.
- Broadcast Messages - These are the live push notifications that are either pre-scheduled or send as real-time announcements for each particular event. As long as someone has entered the code in for that event, they’ll get the notification as a pop up on their phone.
Play around with the app as much as you can and you’ll get a very good feel on how you can leverage it to enhance your pre-conference networking as well as navigating around the show itself.