Earlier today, an attendee of our upcoming 2017 conference has emailed me asking about pre-conference networking opportunities - to start setting up meetings with the representatives of the companies that will be in attendance.
While we are on Facebook and LinkedIn where you may initiate conversations with other attendees, these two do not reflect the actual lists of people who will be representing their companies at AM Days 2017. You may certainly reach out to respective departments of these brands and companies but that list only gives you a glimpse of who to expect at the show.
You can get active with the app within 1 minute in 3 simple steps:
- On your smartphone, go to topi.com/get and download the app;
- Sign into the app via LinkedIn;
- Join the event by entering code AMDAYS17 (and boom! you’re in!!)
Besides getting you the full conference agenda and information on all speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, the app also supports:
- Messaging to other attendees (both via individual or group messages)
- Signing up to our Dinner with Strangers (at the end of day one)
- Live chat
- Following mentions of AM Days on social media (which may yield additional meetings)
I cannot emphasize this enough: do take advantage of AM Days mobile app. We’ve created it for you to make the most of your time at Affiliate Management Days conference, and I hope you will find it of help.