Back in 2012, when holding our second conference (in Fort Lauderdale, FL) we introduced a different way to network over lunches. Since then, at Affiliate Management Days we donâ€™t just consume food over lunch, but also soak up knowledge and expertise that fellow digital marketers bring to the table (both literally and figuratively speaking).
We call them Birds-of-a-Feather Lunch Discussions. Several round tables, with signs designating the topics to be discussed at the table, are spread around the lunch room. Every attendee is free choose whether to stay at the same table and dig deeper, or move between different tables to explore new topics and meet new people.
- Advertiser-Affiliate Relationships
- Affiliate Compliance Policing
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing & Legal Challenges
- Affiliate Recruitment & Activation
- Analytics & Multi-Channel Attribution
- Advanced Techniques (APIs, Video, etc)
- International Affiliate Marketing
If you have any suggestions or ideas on other (or further refined) topics for these lunch discussions, I would really appreciate you chiming in with them via the “Comments” area below. Otherwise, I hope to see you in San Francisco in 18 days! Thereâ€™s still time to register.