With the ninth Affiliate Management Days conference being just a month away, I am excited to announce a new addition to our agenda - Lunches with Speakers.
Back in 2012, when holding our second conference, we introduced a different way to network over lunches. Since then, at every AM Days show we haven’t been simply consuming food over lunch, but also soaking in the knowledge and expertise that fellow digital marketers would bring to the table.
In 2017, however, we’ve decided to go a step further, and invited our speakers to lead these “birds of a feather” lunch discussions. And many gladly agreed. In fact, so many that we had to make tough choices…
Here are the already-confirmed topics and hosts for each day of our 2017 conference:
DAY 1 (May 16, 2017)
- Table 1: Affiliate Prospecting & Recruitment with Chris Tradgett
- Table 2: Analytics & Affiliate Attribution with Todd Crawford
- Table 3: Optimizing for High Conversions with Oliver Roup
- Table 4: Going Global with Victoria Galperina
- Table 5: Affiliate v. Influencer Marketing with Martin Marion
- Table 6: Program Management Strategies Based on Brand Size with Chad Waite
DAY 2 (May 17, 2017)
- Table 1: Cross-Device Affiliate Tracking with Deirdre Peters & Jenny Gibson
- Table 2: New Customer Acquisition via Affiliate Marketing with Jeannine Crooks
- Table 3: Brand Quality & Compliance with Gary Warnes & Jennifer Moor
- Table 4: Diversifying Affiliate Base with Sarah Bundy
- Table 5: Influencer Marketing in the Affiliate Channel with Choots Humphries & Tara McCommons
- Table 6: Commission Splitting Strategies with Brian Littleton
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to “sit down for lunch” with some of the industry’s brightest minds - register before we sell out!