Tackle AM Days Early Bird Prices by Friday, February 5th
It’s the final countdown – early bird prices for Affiliate Management Days 2016 (April 3-5, 2016) will pass by after Friday, February 5th. Be sure to catch this great opportunity right away and register today.
Affiliate Management Days is the Super Bowl of mastering the management of affiliate programs. It’s the must-attend event for marketing managers and everyone responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management, and operations.
And right now is the best time to pummel past whatever obstacles are holding you back from making way for this profound learning opportunity.
Here are a few stats to help you make that breakaway to get to this conference:
- Head Coach – AM Days is chaired and organized by Geno Prussakov, an award-winning affiliate marketing expert, who over the years has contributed to the online marketing success of such top brands as Forbes, Nokia, Hallmark, Warner Music, Skype, Forex Club, and hundreds of small businesses. He puts his heart and soul on the line to make sure you get the most out of this conference.
- Team – Gather with soon-to-be teammates in your shared efforts to effectively and successfully manage affiliate programs. You’ll be surrounded by fellow Affiliate Managers, CEOs, CMOs, Outsourced Affiliate Marketing Managers, Owners and Founders, Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Super Affiliates.
- Opponents – Win big through learning from the agenda‘s session topics: Affiliate recruitment techniques, affiliate marketing analytics, role of affiliate networks, landing page & conversion optimization, compliance policing & enforcement, and more.
- Fans – Many will benefit from the ROI this conference delivers on behalf of you participating including your boss, your company or organization, and the more refined strategies and discoveries of your work.
- Victory Dance – Just knowing the potential of this conference is something to dance about. Get ready to show your own victory dance after all of the learning at San Francisco’s conference.
Don’t hesitate – Tackle this opportunity by Friday, February 5th to keep up to $500.