Affiliate Management Days London 2014: Save the Date, Apply to Speak
We’ve already sealed the dates and location, and opened our call for speakers… Here are the details:
Save the Date!
- When: May 13-14, 2014
- Where: London, UK
- Venue: Chelsea Football Club [details here]
Apply to Speak
We have opened our Call for Speakers, and if you are interested in presenting to advertisers/merchants or affiliate program managers, here is the information you need to know:
- Proposal deadline: December 16, 2013
- Apply here: Call for Speakers page
- IMPORTANT: Do not propose content previously presented elsewhere
- Accepted speakers will be notified by: December 25, 2013
- NEW: Based on the popularity of our “What Affiliates Actually Want & What You Can Forget” keynote panel in 2013, we are open to adding a number of other sessions to address the “Successful Affiliate Management Through Affiliates’ Eyes” theme. So, if you are an affiliate that has a good topic to share with affiliate managers and merchants, I strongly encourage you to submit your proposal as well.
We are interested in all things affiliate management, regardless of the subject or presenter’s background. Analysis and case study-based proposals, aiming at delivering actionable content, are strongly encouraged.