AM Days West 2013 will traditionally take place in San Francisco on April 16-17, 2013.
We are now seeking the best and brightest in the industry to speak at our California event. The two-day conference will cover the full spectrum of affiliate management-related topics including, but not limited to the following key areas:
- Affiliate program set up
- Affiliate recruitment techniques
- Affiliate motivation
- Communication with affiliates
- Leveraging different types of affiliates
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Role of affiliate network(s)
- Affiliate automation tools
- Landing page & conversion optimization
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Legislative issues & challenges
- Innovations in affiliate marketing
- Tracking & multi-touchpoint attributon
- M-commerce in affiliate marketing
- Leveraging emerging trends
- Offline performance marketing
Important: We are strongly encouraging case study-based speaking proposals.
The speaker proposal deadline is October 26, 2012. Accepted speakers will be notified by: November 9, 2012.