You may have seen our “teaser” tweet a week ago:
— AM Days (@AMDays) May 11, 2012
With 56% choosing Florida over Boston, and 7% voting they’d go to “either location” [see poll results here], we decided to go with Florida for Autumn 2012.
Save the Date!
Here are the full conference details:
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hotel: Hyatt Regency Bonaventure
- Dates: October 9-10, 2012
We will have a discount code for hotel bookings shortly, and we’ll post about it on our website. We should also open up registrations shortly, of which we will also inform you via our blog, Twitter, and Facebook page.
Call for Speakers
We are now seeking the best and brightest in the industry to speak at our Florida event. The two-day conference will cover the full spectrum of affiliate management-related topics including, but not limited to the following key areas:
- Affiliate recruitment
- Affiliate motivation
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Leveraging different types of affiliates
- Conversion optimization
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Legislative questions/issues
- Leveraging emerging trends
- Mobile affiliate marketing
- Offline performance marketing
- …and more
Important: We are strongly encouraging case study-based speaking proposals.
The deadline for proposals is June 15, 2012 but earlier submissions are appreciated.